We have a position available for a Junior Web Developer with 1-3 years of experience.
Monday-Friday full time hours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, assist in the design and development of new websites, microsites, and mobile site campaigns;
- Implement designs and conduct cross browser testing and modifications, as well as perform maintenance and enhancements to existing websites, microsites, mobile sites and email campaigns.
- Assist in the development of design and functional specifications.
- Produce deliverables related to assigned project(s); assist in post-implementation support and enhancements.
- Collaborates with team members to resolve issues to assure the successful delivery of IT solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Associate degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 1-3 yrs. of web page development
Skills: Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories of own discipline and some knowledge of principles and concepts in other functions. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles, concepts, best practices and theories in web development relative to websites, micro sites and mobile sites.
Understands appropriate procedures, policies, practices, systems and regulations.
Demonstrates business and organizational acumen of disciplines and client function.
Technical Skills required:
- **MUST be able to create moderately complex web pages using tableless HTML and CSS
- Ajax, PHP, MY SQL
- Manipulating creative elements using Photoshop
- Cross browser compatibility
- Responsive design
- Simple Mobile web site development experience a plus
- Web content management template design and construction (any content manager)
- Social media apps experience a plus
- Strong SEO understanding a plus
- Experience in a Java environment a plus
- Strong Communication
- Go-getter attitude – seeks out work
- Outgoing personality
- Able to work in a fast-paced, corporate environment
If you feel you fit the criteria of this job posting, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org